2016 Green Drive$ Conference & Expo
On May 19, 2016, more than 250 attendees, 40 green vehicles, and 27 exhibitors participated in the 5th annual Clean Cities Green Drive$ Conference & Expo at the NIU Naperville Meeting and Conference Center.
Hosted by the Lake Michigan Clean Cities Consortium, the event was one of the largest green-transportation conferences held in the Midwest. The conference was a must-attend event for public and private fleets, including commercial and municipal fleet managers, as well as federal, state and local government officials, auto manufacturers, dealerships, fuel suppliers, conversion companies, small businesses, and environment, clean-tech and clean-energy professionals.
Please visit the links below to access the presentation materials.
- John Davis, the Emmy® Award-winning host of MotorWeek, television’s longest-running automotive series
- Sean Kilcarr, Executive Editor, Fleet Owner magazine
- PJ Newcomb, Sustainability Program Manager, Coca-Cola North America
- Jon Coleman, Fleet Sustainability & Advanced Technology Manager, Ford Motor Company
- Matthew Rudnick, Global Manager of Fuel Economy and Greenhouse Gas Emissions, General Motors
- Timothy Slattery, Senior Manager, Government Relations, Nissan North America
- Matthew Carr, General Manager – Branch Sales, Central Region, Cummins, Inc.
- Representatives from Peapod, Kwik Trip, Alpha Baking, and the cities of Chicago, Milwaukee and Hobart, Indiana